“The school offers transformative,
integral education to children.
It seeks to develop and educate
children so that they become integral,
whole and the agents
of positive transformation
in the world.”
1. A friendly supportive ,cooperative enviornment that allows freedom to the child.
2. An integrated and holistic teaching approach that shapes the complete individual
3. Individual attention with no more then 20-30 student per class.
4. A dedicated ,sensitive and efficient faculty.
5. A unique compus made out of a garden,seeped in Nature’s blessings.
6.A fully equipped school building with all modern amenities.
Sri Aurobindo Society Patiala got land on Lease for 99 years on 13-5-1976 near Bus- Stand. Sh.S.D Ganda Managing Director of State Bank of Patiala used to have Weekly meetings at his residence.After his transfer, Major Gen O.S Kalkat (Member Public Service Commission Punjab) become the Divine Instrument in getting this piece of land . Sh. Ram Lall Kad, Brigd. Bant Singh , Padam Shri Dr N.D. Aggarwal,Chitranjan and others made their efforts to construct Building for the children whose parents were not alive called Shangrila.
On 2 Feb 1984 Sri Aurobindo International School was started with 50 children which gradually grew up to its present status in the city. The school has its own identity,with all around progress of children as its prime purpose.It was affiliated to CBSE 1994.Children of the School have made its niche among Cluster of CBSE Schools having participation in all co-curricular activities.
Integral Education is main vision of Sri Aurobindo which places great emphases on child’s Spiritual, Mental, Emotional
and Physical Development.